Treetop Adventure Plus for Two at Go Ape 10193723
A perfect treetop adventure introducing older children to longer zip wires and higher platforms, unleash their wild side with an adrenaline-pumping session in the trees at Go Ape’s Treetop Adventure+. Upon arrival, get kitted up and receive a safety briefing before attacking an array of knee-wobbling challenges! It’s all about more with Treetop Adventure+. More freedom, height, speed and thrills. From zip lines and free-fall Tarzan Swings, to tree-to-tree crossings, there’s a world of adventure ready and waiting – for those who dare! A day out on Go Ape’s Treetop Adventure+ offers the perfect excuse to soak up all that Mother Nature has to offer, whilst laughing your head off and screaming your lungs out on an array of amazing outdoor challenges.
- Entry to Go Ape’s Treetop Adventure+ for two
- A thorough safety briefing from a trained instructor
- This experience is available week round, year round
- Minimum age: 6 years and over
- Minimum height is 1.2m (3’9”)
- Maximum weight is 20.5 stone
- This experience requires a degree of physical fitness
- An adult (18+) to supervise up to eight children aged 6–15 years from the ground or on the course
- It is suggested that you wear something that you don’t mind getting grubby. Dress for the weather and wear appropriate footwear with soles that have good grip, buckles, laces or velcro. Wear closed toe shoes (no sandals). Long hair must be tied back.
- Leave valuable possessions at home and bring change for parking
- Phones and cameras are permitted at most sites, as long as they stay attached – lanyards are available to buy from the cabin
- Most sites offer refreshment facilities, but it is best to check online first (feel free to bring along a picnic)
- You should allow one hour for this experience
- All dates are subject to availability