Family Entry to Western Approaches Museum Liverpool 11889677
Hidden beneath the city streets of Liverpool, the Western Approaches Museum is a former top-secret underground bunker built during the Second World War. Spend the day together as a family and explore some intriguing British history. Navigate the labyrinth of offices and rooms as you step back in time and discover what it was like for people who used to work there. Learn about the stories that safeguarded the strategies of the British Armed Forces. See the fascinating tools, documents and an original wartime phone. Walk around the Operations Room that has remained in place since 1945 and admire the large map that was used to pin-point enemy locations.
- Entry to Western Approaches Museum for a family of four
- Discover this fascinating top-secret British war bunker
- This voucher is valid for two adults and two children
- Available week round, year round
- All dates are subject to availability