Half Day Rally Driving Experience 1022305
Now is your chance to learn to drive a real rally car, just like the professionals, with this fantastic introductory half day session. Throughout your three hour experience, you will receive expert coaching from a professionally trained instructor who will teach you the skills, techniques needed. After a quick safety briefing, it’s straight out to the car for some hands on instruction. You'll start with a practice lap around the course at moderate pace to get used to the feel of the vehicle, followed by your first full throttle session, where your instructor will encourage you to pick up speed. After a break you will get another session behind the wheel before you enter your competitive lap. How quickly can you get round the challenging course? The day will end with your instructor showing you how it’s done with an adrenaline pumping high speed passenger ride!
- A full safety briefing
- A dedicated and professionally trained instructor throughout the day
- At least two sessions on the track, and your competitive lap
- A high speed passenger ride
- A commemorative certificate
- You need to book this experience in advance
- This experience is available between February and November, on Saturdays and selected weekdays
- All participants will need to be at least 18 years of age
- All participants will require a full UK driving licence for this experience
- The maximum weight for this experience is 114kg/18st
- The maximum height is 1.93m/6' 4''
- You are welcome to bring spectators at no extra charge; however, all will need to be over 8 years old
- Photos of your experience will be available to purchase from £10
- All dates are subject to availability