Subaru Supercar Driving Experience 10211239
Fast, furious and very tough, the turbo-charged Subaru Impreza WRX STi is a real head turner – and you’ll have the chance to command one of these powerful rally cars with this unforgettable driving experience. Over three exhilarating sessions you’ll grapple with the gravel and destroy the dirt, pushing the limits of this incredible car as you tear around a fun and challenging off-road course. Whether you’re learning to powerslide or speeding through the mud, you’ll love this exciting driving thrill.
- A full safety briefing
- Three driving sessions in a fully works prepared Subaru Impreza WRX STi
- Your experience will begin at either 9.00 or 13.00
- Maximum height 6'6''
- Minimum age 18 years
- Participants must hold a full driving license which must be presented on the day (photocopies will not be accepted)
- You will be required to sign an activity form prior to participating in this experience
- This activity is available at Tong, Elvington and Fulbeck Airfield only
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes early for your appointment. If you are more than 15 minutes late you may lose your booking without being offered a refund or alternative date
- Please bring your voucher with you on the day
- Drivers are divided into groups of four to share the same cars and instructors throughout the experience
- Spectators are welcome at an additional cost - please check with the supplier upon booking
- Please wear clothes that you don't mind getting wet and muddy, and bring a spare change of clothes too
- Please wear suitable footwear. Trainers are best!
- All dates are subject to availability