Jasmine Indian Afternoon Tea for Two at 5* Taj 51 Hotel 10770492
Head to the understated Taj 51 Buckingham Gate, an elegant hotel made up of a collection of Victorian townhouses and winner of the Highly Commended Awards of Excellence at the Afternoon Tea Awards 2018, to enjoy a wonderfully bold and innovative afternoon tea with a loved one. Blending together the rich flavours of Indian cuisine with the traditional British pastime of finger sandwiches, scones and tea, Taj 51’s Kona restaurant has created the Jasmine Indian Afternoon Tea. Take a seat in the semi-private and contemporary Kona dining room as you enjoy a cup of freshly brewed eastern or western teas or a delicious Masala Chai, tucking into this impressive afternoon tea. You’ll start with the savouries, with a curried egg mayo pinwheel sandwich – a tasty twist on the traditional egg mayonnaise and the more traditional Indian Chicken tikka pantheras, fish masala choux roll and more! Following up as a close second, your sweet selection delivers on great flavour and texture, from pistachio crusted fruit tarts, saffron rice pudding, a shot of salty sweet caramel lassi and lastly, but by no means least, Gulabi scones topped with mango compote and cinnamon clotted cream.
- Themed Jasmine Indian afternoon tea
- Enjoy authentic Indian inspired savoury Darbari sandwiches and Royal Namkeens, followed by sweet bakes and pastries and Gulabi scones
- Selection of teas or Masala Chai and sweet lassi
- Your voucher is valid for ten months, for two people
- Your voucher may be used 12.30pm-6pm, week round
- All dates are subject to availability
- Your experience should be pre booked by phone or email
- The supplier will ask for a credit card upon booking. Your card will not be charged providing you fulfill your reservation. If you fail to show for your booking or do not cancel more than 48 hours in advance you may incur a no show fee of up to 50% of your booking price per person.
- A 12.5% discretionary service charge will be added to your bill
- Please inform the venue of dietary requirements upon booking
- Please bring a physical copy of the voucher to hand to staff on arrival